In Korean (Chada) stands for ‘fill a space”. We bring to you exciting decorative and visual experiences to fill your home or commercial spaces. Our goal is to make art accessible to everyone and promote the work of talented and creative artists from the UK and overseas. Whether you are starting a collection of art for your home, office or any other space, our extensive database has artworks to suit your requirements.
Promoting Market Awareness Of Our Artists – CHADART creates much needed market exposure, income earning opportunities, and career advancement prospects for supporting artists through our subscription and sales business as well as extensive artist promotional activities internationally.
How It Works
Choose Your Artwork
Choose anything from single signature art piece for your home or complete portfolio for your business from our online gallery
Choose Your Plan
Choose between one-off purchases or art rental plans with anytime cancellations available. You can also purchase an artwork you are renting.
We offer tracked, insured shipping with reusable packaging with our rental plan
Meet the Team
Boreum OhArtist, Founder & Managing Director
● Expert in oriental art and contemporary ﬁne art at Master’s level in leading art schools, with experience working as a professional artist.
● Launched CHADART with a mission to support the personal development of talented new artists and grow the overall art market through a focus on affordable original art.
● Brings a multicultural perspective through living in South Korea and the U.K., with strong connections to artist communities in the U.K. and Asia
● Uniquely able to understand the psychological characteristics of independent young artists, as well as support them in order develop their chosen art directions and access the market freely.
● Passionately committed to growing CHADART’s business, engaging and interacting with artists and their communities around the world, to make their unique artworks easily accessible to our customers.
Michael CherringtonArt Collector, Founding Advisor & International Director
● Brings a multicultural understanding of customer interests, having lived and worked across Asia including Hong Kong, China, South Korea and Singapore before returning to the U.K.
● Educated at world leading London business and technology schools, he is well placed to help grow CHADART in today’s highly competitive online international art business arena.
● Wide experience working in marketing, technology, ﬁnance, investment, media and events roles, as well as his own startup company focused on international market services,
● Art lover and collector, with a passion for Asian and contemporary art, as well as a frequent visitor to art galleries, studios and leading museums.
● Tuned to the art market’s fast moving trends that will enable CHADART to capitalise on growth opportunities in London and globally